|The KCSSA take your privacy seriously and promise to keep your personal details secure. KCSSA does not collect personally identifiable information about individuals except when such individuals specifically provide such information on a voluntary basis. We only use your personal information to administer your account and provide you with membership services.
We ensure that no Personally identifiable information on individual users will not be sold or otherwise transferred to unaffiliated third parties without the approval and consent of the user at the time of collection.
We use your information with your consent in order to provide you with the services and information you have requested as a member of the KCSSA.
Further, KCSSA reserves the right to contact a user regarding matters relevant to the underlying service and/or the information collected. All of the KCSSA membership data is stored on Google Drive and users should read the Google privacy statement for stored personal data.
Users have the right to request a copy of the personal data we hold on file. You may also opt out of us processing your personal data at any time and therefore make the request for the KCSSA to delete your account.
Users also should be aware that non-personal information and data may automatically be collected through the standard operation of KCSSA internet servers or through the use of "cookies." Information about "Cookies" is usually available in the help section of most browsers.
If you do not want to receive an e-mail from us in the future, please let us know by sending an email message stating you do not want to receive e-mail from our company. Users should be aware it may be impossible to delete all references to a user without some residual information remaining because of backups and deleted records.
KCSSA reserves the right to change or update this policy at any time by notifying users of the existence of a new privacy statement. This statement outlined herein is not intended to and does not create any contractual or other legal rights in or on behalf of any party.
The KCSSA website has links to other websites which will have different privacy trading and use policies and conditions and the Users should familiarise themselves with their individual policies.
KCSSA will endeavour to comply with the Data Protection Act 1998 and the following principles:
(1) Personal data should be processed fairly and lawfully This means that individuals should not be deceived or misled into supplying information
(2) Data should only be obtained for a specified purpose and should not be used for any other purpose
(3) Personal data should be adequate relevant and not excessive in relation to its purpose
(4) Personal data should be accurate and up to date where necessary
(5) Personal data should not be kept longer than is needed for its intended purpose
(6) Personal data should be processed in accordance with the rights of the individual which the information concerns
(7) Personal data should not be transferred outside the European Community
We will keep our Policy Statement under regular review. This was updated on 25th May 2018